New year is going well so far. Week 1 , fabulous focussed 3.5 off, week 2 just went to pot, no idea what went wrong but I just couldn't get my head in it and gained 0.5lb which I was pleased with as I expected a lot more and this week I've found my focus again and had a great week and lost 2.5 which is a total of 5.5 in 3 weeks which is fine for me, 1.5lb to my half a stone loss since new year!
Having lots of superfree with meals and snacking on superfree fruit daily and drink lots more which is great. Also trying to exercise more, we have been out for a few walks but that has now been put on hold with the horrible snow we have had! Hopefully it will have disappeared by the weekend! Yesterday I exercise indoors, I did 30 minutes of your shape for Kinect and 30 mins of just dance 4, both great. Your shape consists of workouts and games and really does work, just dance 4 is more fun but still gets your out of breathe and sweaty - great exercise. I am really loving being more active and can see a difference more energy, easier out of bed in a morning, more motivation so I will be keeping up with that!
I have also signed up for the race for life, this year is my 6th and I thought I would set myself a challenge to perform the 10k! The last 5 years I have done the 5k and raised around £600 in those 5 races, I plan to walk and jog the 10k so I cannot wait for the weather to clear up so I can get out training!
You can check my story and sponsor me at www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jesscollings26 , every donation helps, no matter how small!
This weeks favourite meals:
1. 5 syn for Yorkshire puddings, syn free beef slow cooked with red onions, cabbage, onion& mash
2. superfree curry, rice, chips & spinach
3. Red onion, healthy extra a cheese & ham omelette with an apple for more superfree
4. 1 syn for ketchup, bacon, egg and healthy b bread
5. Minted lamb burger (4), mash (0.5) & spinach
6. Sweet potato topped cottage pie (free) & homemade Yorkshire pudding (5 syns)
7. carrot cake porridge, healthy extra a & b and superfree included from carrot.