Monday 30 July 2012

Focus


Isn't it funny how things can change from day to day? Yesterday was a tough diet day, I felt hungry all day, partially down to a lot of exercise and partially down to boredom, I ended up using 9pp of my weeklies which isn't the end of the world but I knew I was not hungry. I thought that's it, its going to be a long week of feeling hungry down to boredom etc.

Today I woke up and knew I had a week of revision ahead which I thought might cause more hunger but in fact it has been the opposite. I got up and had a 4pp breakfast of toast and coffee, did 45 minutes revision, had a 30 minute walk where I earned 3pp, came home did another 45 minutes revision and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I had a lovely 6pp lunch of soup and toast with a big fruit salad, yet more revision, physiotherapy session and now its 3:30pm, about to do revision till 5pm then it will be tea time. After tea all my dailies will be used but then we are at the cinema and after that it is time for bed so will not need my weeklies. A totally different day to yesterday and feeling very focused. Hope the rest of the week works out like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment