Sunday 14 October 2012

I am back

I have decided to make a return to Slimming World. Weight watchers was ok but I struggled, I aren't discrediting it but different things work for different people. I lost 2.5 stone with Slimming World so that is the best results for me. Since leaving in March I have lost 4lb so I am happy to not have gained since leaving and happy to be back!

For those of you who do not know me I am a student radiographer, I spend time working full time at the NHS along with going to university full time so I am a lover of quick breakfasts, most of my lunches are eaten out (usually a packed lunch) and I love a big home cooked meal.

I will be posting any tips I have, photos of meals and weigh in updates.

I also have a Slimming World recipe blog www.littlemissjess91.blogspot.com, check it out for recipe inspiration :)

A few of my meals since I rejoined;



 
1. Jacket, beans and salad, pear & fanta zero from work
2. Pineapple
3. Strawberries & kiwis
4. Batchleors pasta n sauce with extra onion and 2 kiwis
5. Scrambelled egg with garlic and herb mushrooms
6. Chicken curry with rice and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment