400g broccoli (fresh or frozen)
1 tsp of garlic granules
350ml of boiling water
1 vegetable stock cube
100g light evaporated milk (3pp)
Salt & pepper
1. Chop the onion finely, add the garlic and 50ml water and simmer for 10 minutes
2. Mix the vegetable stock with the remaining 300ml water and add to the pan with the chopped broccoli
3. Simmer for 10 minutes until the broccoli is soft but still green.
4. Remove from the heat, add salt and pepper and blend till smooth.
5. Whisk in the evaporated milk and serve immediately.